[AusNOG] Keyboards...

James Hodgkinson yaleman at ricetek.net
Fri Sep 4 11:53:02 EST 2015

For something totally not-gaming, and less noisy than a "clicky" board, try the topre ones - I've got both a Das and a Topre and I love the Topre more... http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=topre_keyboards,1&pid=za0100

On Fri, 4 Sep 2015, at 09:13, Joseph Goldman wrote:
> Hi List,

    Heading a bit off topic here, but still *kind of loosely maybe*
    relevant....

    Looking for a new day to day keyboard - i seem to be ploughing
    through the cheapies, and its hard to find one with buttons in a
    decent configuration (i.e. function buttons etc sometimes weird
    shapes or media controls are default and have to hit Fn to get
    the F key).

    Most upper end keyboards seem to be geared towards gaming, but im
    obviously looking for business needs.

    Whats a good keyboard that you all use day in day out that wont wear
    out so easily and has good button sizes and placement for hitting
    the ever important button combos we use often?

    Thanks,

    Joe