[AusNOG] (no subject)

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Thu Sep 3 00:47:30 EST 2015

Hi Mark - Is a Carriers License necessary?  If the customer did it
themselves... or basically paid for it, it shouldn't be needed as it is a
private link.

Even if it is... you could get someone to do an NCD for it... not common,
but possible.

But... personally, if it was that close, I would do a gig wireless link ask
the DC for roof access... would be the most flexible way.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: