[AusNOG] Recommendation for a reliable ADSL modem?

Chard, Alex (RET-SYD) Alex.Chard at Reed-Elsevier.com.au
Thu Sep 3 00:15:21 EST 2015

HI All,
Can anyone recommend a reliable ADSL modem?
Use case is it will be connected to a Cisco router to connect to an IPSec B2B VPN.
The thing I *really* want to avoid is losing ADSL sync at random, performance bottlenecks etc.. typical home user issues.

It would be nice if it could do bridge mode or half bridge mode as well, but not critical.

Don't mind spending a couple of hundred dollars for a better product if necessary.

Thanks!
Alex Chard
Senior Network Engineer
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF2EF8.D871AF90]

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's permission. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this e-mail. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.