[AusNOG] Enquiry - VIC/Melbourne DCs - Contacts

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Fri Oct 30 19:25:26 EST 2015

On 10/30/2015 12:00 PM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:
> Gday guys,
> My work will soon be in a position to start looking to move DataCentres, we are currently located at HP East Burwood (Tally Ho)
> What i would like to know is who is using who for space and or what offerings you are using? (IaaS, PaaS, vDC, Racks)
> The names i can think of so-far- NextDC- Interactive- Equinex- RackCentral- Others?

Make sure you add Micron21 to that list.
They have just spent loads of cash expanding their facility and the guys
know their stuff.
They also have relationships with NextDC and other Melbourne DCs for if
you need high availability plus they can do some pretty awsome stuff
such as Cloud Co-location.
http://www.micron21.com/colocation.php
I've been using Micron21 for almost over 12 months and have had no
downtime.
I thought that the network was having some packet loss earlier in the
year so shot off an email, I was in the Inn in the UK at the time. But
they wrote back and said the network was fine.
I forgot that Wireless would not be able to penetrate through 400 year
old stone walls very well, I was using a 3G connection at the time. All
things considered I actually got ok speeds.
Regards Chad.

--
Chad Kelly
Manager