[AusNOG] NBN Rollout Confusion in Glebe NSW CRM:000084250

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Fri Oct 30 13:10:31 EST 2015

I've asked him to escort me into our main MDF room..... it has a keypad
lock, not a NMB key

But, the NBN Website actually does say we're in build... so I assume it is
them... just doesn't say what technology.

Is that something that is query-able ?

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: