[AusNOG] AAPT Map

James Spenceley james at iroute.org
Thu Oct 29 19:55:26 EST 2015

In other related news, we’ve been working really hard on our portal for checking buildings and online ordering, It’s now out of beta.

If any customers don’t have it, drop your account manager or myself a note and we’ll get you access.

We’d appreciate any feedback on it, the goal is to have the best portal in telco (probably not that high a target :)

—
James