[AusNOG] AAPT Map

Arron Hollis arron at ezi-web.com.au
Thu Oct 29 18:22:49 EST 2015

Hi Dylan,

Its not working for me either. I just get a blank screen only showing the field to enter the address.
Using multiple browsers on mac.

Arron

On 29 October 2015 at 3:53:42 PM, Dylan Chidgey (dylan.chidgey at cirruscomms.com.au) wrote:

Hi All

For the last few weeks I have been unable to get the AAPT Map to load in Frontier to identify fibred buildings.

Repeated arguments with my account manager have gotten me nowhere so I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if someone from AAPT can assist of-list.

Note: have tried multiple browsers, computers & connections to make sure it’s not user error.

Thanks

Dylan.