[AusNOG] Office Link Needed (Fibre or alike) Sydney

Christopher Pollock cpollock at twitch.tv
Fri Oct 23 09:14:47 EST 2015

The caveat there is that there is also a restoration responsibility to
leave the property in the condition they found it (or as close to as
possible).  You issue a Land Access & Activity Notice (also known to some
as a Low Impact Notice) to say you're coming and they have 5 days to
object.  If they don't, you definitely have the legal right to do it.

The magic words you're looking for are "in-building subscriber".  You can't
just come in and set stuff up without an order in case people /might/ want
to subscribe.

--
Christopher Pollock  |   *Twitch.tv <http://Twitch.tv>*
<http://www.twitch.tv>  |   Network Development Engineer   |   415-361-3042
  |   Skype–christopherpollock   |   Twitter–chhopsky

*Twitch in the News:*
CBS News
<http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-57369949-501465/play-video-games-for-a-living-twitchtv-is-making-it-happen/>
   "For a video game lover, like myself, the site is addictive. "