[AusNOG] Juniper SRX220/SRX240 Mounting Hardware

Milan Rajkovic milan at m-i.com.au
Wed Oct 21 18:51:48 EST 2015

Hey I’m looking for a few sets as well for the same units if anyone has some let me know as well…

Kind Regards,
Milan

-----
Milan Rajkovic (MCTS) - Managing Director
[cid:image001.png at 01D10C31.89F23DE0]<http://www.m-i.com.au/>

Australia:

1300 022 735

Direct:

+61 (03) 8609 2188

Fax:

1300 022 751

Email:

milan at m-i.com.au<mailto:milan at m-i.com.au>

Website:

www.m-i.com.au<http://www.m-i.com.au/>

Office Address:

370 Bell Street Preston, VIC 3072 Australia

Mailing Address:

P.O.Box 84 Northcote, VIC 3070 Australia