[AusNOG] "How to use IPv6 Link-Local Addresses in Applications"

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 21:54:26 EST 2015

Hi,

People on this list who do any sort of IPv6 network programming (which
in theory will eventually be all of us) might be interested in this
Internet Draft. Even if you aren't interested in the programming
related parts of it, the section on the attributes of the Link-Local
Prefix and Addresses is probably useful to know, as always present
Link-Locals are one of the more significant differences between IPv4
and IPv6.

If you have any feedback or suggestions, feel free to email me off-list.

Regards,
Mark.