[AusNOG] Fwd: Internode IPv6 Support

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:56:36 EST 2015

Your router ignoring RAs is another sign you have broken filtering. Don't
waste time cobbling it together, spend time making to standard mechanisms
work correctly on your router (many hundreds of people were connecting to
Internode's IPv6 services using those standard mechanisms when I left that
project, and that was back in 2010. So they're now well and truly proven 5
years later)