[AusNOG] NBN 3 year construction plan

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Fri Oct 16 10:24:50 EST 2015

Not to mention regulating competition out of the space!

Should we call this "reverse de-regulation" or because that's precisely what's occurring!

What term would you use to characterise the introduction by a Government of a monopoly into  a deregulated space, followed by the passing of laws designed to cripple competition? I can't think of an appropriate nomenclature ... only expressions of disbelief when perpetuated by a supposed "free market" Government!

-P