[AusNOG] Data retention

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:36:00 EST 2015

I think it's best as an industry we recognise the cyber domain has no
special right to exemption from the rule of law. A certain amount of
surveillance by the security services is in everyone's interests. It would
be counter productive to obstruct reasonable efforts of law enforcement,
and would call into question who needs these services impervious to
scrutiny.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins