[AusNOG] outlook.com

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Thu Oct 8 16:20:37 EST 2015

Reject messages that come from the wrong addresses.  If the data
is incomplete it will soon be fixed one way or another.

Postmaster at outlook.com should work.  If it doesn't them let the
email continue to bounce.

Mark

In message <20151008151054.A23901 at ali-syd-1.albury.net.au>, Ross Wheeler writes