[AusNOG] Fw: important

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Thu Oct 1 18:14:31 EST 2015

On 10/1/2015 5:24 PM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:
> Google will also show me examples of the aliens that landed at Roswell, if I look hard enough. Doesn't mean it's real!:-)
>
> Ironport ESAs are a solid product, as evidenced through their use in Australia by iiNet, Micron21, and many others in both the ISP and Enterprise space. I'm a happy Ironport user and have had very few issues since their installation - they're not quite set and forget, but they're not far off.
Yeah, I have moved the majority of clients off open source solutions
such as SpamAssasin because even with some clients spending a while
working on blacklists etc it still is not as good as Ironport.
Most clients also don't mind paying the extra fees associated with the
filtering to have clean mailboxes.
We also offer ironport free on particular hosting plans so it works out
quite well.

--
Chad Kelly
Manager