[AusNOG] AUSNOG in the news

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:17:44 EST 2015

But it does make a fundamental difference to the nature of the list, if
journalists can attribute quotes without getting clearance from the
authors. It might be ok or it might not, but there is a clear difference
between a private conversation between peers, and a public forum. Me
personally, I'll be dotting my i's and crossing my t's. This spoils the ebb
and flow and free exchange of ideas, and will mean people are more
conservative in what they post.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins