[AusNOG] Internode IPv6 Support

Geordie Guy elomis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 08:12:45 EST 2015

Don't agree.  This relates to the operation of a network and is really
quite interesting.  I'm a v6 customer with internode too and while mine is
working since day one (ok, two) I'm curious about the process of fixing it
were it to break and the protocol in general.  If this doesn't relate to
the way you operate your network mute the thread or something.