[AusNOG] [Internet Australia - members] Net neutrality

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:16:21 EST 2015

While I understand many list members see CVC as the most conspicuous issue,
net neutrality demands a wider debate. For better or for worse, these
issues will be thrashed out in the US and Europe. What will be interesting
to see is if Europe and the US end up with radically different net
neutrality rules, and whose lead our government then follows.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins