[AusNOG] Fwd: [Internet Australia - members] Net neutrality

Vijay Sivaraman vijay at unsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 24 09:18:43 EST 2015

Hi Laurie, Skeeve, and everyone,

I would like to weigh in (as an academic) on the net neutrality discussion - we have recently authored a position paper that surveys perspectives from around the world.

This is to appear in the ACM Computer Communications Review (CCR) journal in Jan 2016, and is freely available at: http://www2.ee.unsw.edu.au/~vijay/pubs/jrnl/16ccr.pdf

I am most welcome to any comments on our article, including pertinent things that we may have omitted, and your views on what we (the research community) can do to shape the net neutrality debate in Australia.

Regards,
Vijay