[AusNOG] Issue porting phone numbers from one provider to another

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:34:14 EST 2015

Hi all,

Currently stuck in a porting nightmare - we've tried to port 2 x 100 number
ranges from Optus to Macquarie (with AAPT involved), and Telstra aren't
recognising that the port has occurred (as I understand it, Telstra is
still trying to deliver calls to the majority of our two number ranges to
Optus, who are rejecting them.  Oddly, even though the numbers are in
100-number blocks, some numbers within each of the two ranges are actually
working).

Is anyone on list able to assist directly or offer advice on what I
should/could be doing to advance the process?

Regards,

Robert