[AusNOG] Routing issue with PIPE

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Fri Nov 13 13:33:52 EST 2015

Hi all,

We are having issues with a PIPE EFM service almost identical to 3 yrs ago
when first setting up a link with them.
I.e some people are getting their mail but others aren't and some IP's are
visible but others aren't. Ie have several web servers at new site some
are visible to the world others not.

To check it's not our stuff up would like help in checking our router
config file, only change was gateway IP and username/password.

Please reply off list or call me on my mobile 0407533109 and I'll send you
the config and extra information.

Regards,

Chris Hurley BE (Elec), MBA
Director

 Minopher Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
 15 Nevana Street     Fax: +61-3-9763 3309
 Scoresby,  3179 Victoria
 Australia