[AusNOG] Remote Work - (SIP/Security/CGNAT)

Luke Iggleden luke at iggleden.com
Fri Nov 13 11:28:59 EST 2015

Currently using Coverge ICT. Originally this particular user was having
issues. It's improved somewhat now they have had their techs look at it.
The remote staff worker has been working with them and says their tech
support is awesome.

They have upgraded her DSL and we're now operating pretty well overall.
We still have latency issues / packetloss from time to time. ConvergeICT
offered FTTP service to be installed within 60 days for not a lot more
money. I'm going to monitor their network from here and if it proves
reliable order that service in.

I'm also thinking perhaps this will improve when SMW3 comes back online
- but who knows how long that will stay up before another break?

Changing the routing from our side to go via AAPT/TPG/TATA (via hong
kong) didn't seem to change the situation. Vocus takes us via LA at the
moment.

I'll ask around about Globe as well. Sounds like you've got some good
experience with them!