[AusNOG] Airflow for Cisco switches in racks

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Fri Nov 6 21:18:44 EST 2015

On Fri, 6 Nov 2015, Mark Foster wrote:

> The bigger battle to fight is the one around ensuring
> customers fill in their blanks when they remove equipment!

Was at NextDC S1 last week (having just moved stuff in there), and was
pleasantly surprised to be shown/told where there are plenty of free,
readily-available, on-demand, right-there-when-you-need-them fill panels
in the data hall.

Making them available, for free, easily, quickly, no fuss, has to go a
long way towards people actually USING them, I'd think.

(Full marks to the guys there too BTW. Might not be the flashest DC in the
world, but ticks all my immediate-needs boxes. And nice guys instead of
monkeys, or ex-gestapo-staff, goes a long way too!)