[AusNOG] You broke it, Mal, you bought it

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Mon Nov 2 19:59:27 EST 2015

I've just checked out your stuff! How have I not known about this lol.

Totally following you guys now :-)

On Monday, 2 November 2015, Simon Sharwood <simon at jargonmaster.com> wrote:

> Richard is on staff at The Reg. We have 2.8 journos here. Writing for
> Australia is part of the job. The bigger part is keeping the site ticking
> over while the UK and US teams are down the pub or sleeping that off.
>
> Simon
> On 2 Nov 2015 19:35, "Robert Hudson" <hudrob at gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','hudrob at gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>> The Register is an originally UK-based online publication which now has a
>> strong Australian presence and readership.
>>
>> Richard Chirgwin is an Australian freelance journalist who writes for
>> them frequently.
>> On 2 Nov 2015 7:32 pm, "Jared Hirst" <jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au');>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Why is a UK paper reporting on this?!?!
>>>
>>> On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 7:28 PM, Mattia Rossi <
>>> mattia.rossi.mailinglists at gmail.com

Regards,

 Jared Hirst Chief Executive Officer[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia>[image: @serversau on Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/serversau>[image: Servers Australia]

Ask us about web hosting...
[image: QMS Certified ISO 9001 Compliant]Phone: +61 2 8115 8801
Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850
Main Switch: +61 2 8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au

11/6 Reliance Drive, Tuggerah NSW 2259
PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

SYDNEY | BRISBANE | PERTH | MELBOURNE | NEW ZEALAND

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender. Any distribution or
reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions expressed
in this email are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia.