[AusNOG] Ross Ulbricht (founder Silk Road) gets life without parole

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 17:00:00 EST 2015

Cameron,
The vagaries around sentencing for drugs crimes, agreed, is of incidental
concern.

However, the hazards to service providers for providing services,
particularly anonymity, and their culpability for enabling if not abetting
customer illegality, is I suggest, germane to the interests of service
providers, and so, on topic, topical even.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins