[AusNOG] Ross Ulbricht (founder Silk Road) gets life without parole

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Sun May 31 10:29:34 EST 2015

Not wanting to enter into a full debate... but he got what he deserved.

It might not BE murder/rape/etc... but drugs certainly causes a lot of that
and destroys untold lives in many other ways.

Give him the bullet I say and don't worry about the cost of Life.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: