[AusNOG] 10Gb Switching - Cheap but good

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat May 30 12:44:19 EST 2015

That is VERY interesting Josh... Seems to be the right price point and
looks enterprisey enough for basic functions.

Lets take it off-list.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & Chief Network Architect*
eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve

LinkedIn: /in/skeeve <http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile