[AusNOG] 10Gb Switching - Cheap but good

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat May 30 12:41:42 EST 2015

Hi all,

Btw... I am not looking for an eBay or second hand... I am looking for new,
deployable in a DC... It just doesn't have to do a lot other than convert
between Copper 1GE and Fibre 10GE (SFP+).

Being able to take a management IP would be nice, and SSH CLI to do basic
changes.  I have got a few suggestions, but very few seem under a few K -
which is originally why I went with the Mikrotik.. I just expected them to
do their job simply... but you get what you pay for.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & Chief Network Architect*
eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve

LinkedIn: /in/skeeve <http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile