[AusNOG] Mass AAPT outages after tonight's scheduled maintenance

Paul Baker paul at inticon.net.au
Sun May 17 04:06:22 EST 2015

Hi Radek,

Yep.

Still have a majority of services offline. Got through to service desk
after 30 mins on hold but no useful info other than an ETR of 6AM (that
was the outage window, derp) and "we're receiving a lot of calls about
this case", yeah I bet you are... Currently waiting for noc guy to talk
to analyst guy for an update, hopefully analyst guy can also explain to
noc guy about the difference between an outage window and expected
outage duration.

Paul