[AusNOG] no entries found with apnic

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Sat May 16 17:54:45 EST 2015

It might help to include what you were actually looking up.

I doubt there's too many mail servers out there that actually query
whois.apnic.net when accepting mail.  APNIC make the relevant data
available via other means for things like anti-spam.

  Scott

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms    http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '1.1.1.0 - 1.1.1.255'

inetnum:        1.1.1.0 - 1.1.1.255
netname:        APNIC-LABS