[AusNOG] Domain Registry issues - TPP / NetRegistry

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Fri May 15 14:56:00 EST 2015

Hi All,

I have just been told there is a domain registry (multiple registrars) issue causing some strange side effects including re-delegation of domain names back to previous / old values.

Could not get much more information except that TPP / NetRegistry customers affected.

We have a bunch of customer domains which have been re-delegated. Some we could delegate back, others we could not due to issues between registrars.

Apparently they are looking into it. I did ask for a communication to be sent out and I was told that might happen later.

Darren.