[AusNOG] NetRegistry/TPP & Telstra DNS problem

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Thu May 14 14:34:39 EST 2015

I think it is more a issue on Telstra's end of some kind.
With so many people reporting similar issues and Telstra being the only
common denominator.

E.g. when we had this issue we asked our clients which ISP they had and
every single one was Telstra.
Every test I could perform on our servers came back fine.

--
Nick Stallman
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!