[AusNOG] IPv6

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Mar 31 16:04:03 EST 2015

On the flip side - all it would take would be either Google or Facebook
or <other massive service> to announce they are going IPv6 only in x
months and uptake would be pretty quick, but no one with commercial
interests would ever do that, and anything with non-commercial interests
is too small to make that dent.