[AusNOG] IPv6

Terry Sweetser (SkyMesh CTO) terry+AusNOG at skymesh.net.au
Mon Mar 30 11:52:56 EST 2015

Hi Mark,

it's not that simple to fix -- with *NO* ipv6 tcp acceleration in the
equipment putting ipv6 into a tunnel or some other solution just causes
major issues anyway.

Try explaining to an ordinary householder on satellite internet that
broadband on ipv6 is now 700k and not 6M or the planned 25M on NBN LTS.

(Yes, I'm experimenting with TCP based OpenVPN ideas.)

http://about.me/terry.sweetser