[AusNOG] ISP Special Interest Group

George Fong george at lateralplains.com
Mon Mar 30 11:31:05 EST 2015

Thanks Skeeve :-)  It doesn't happen without ppl like you.

I'll set up a mailing list this afternoon and will send out invites to everyone who has indicated interest. We now have confirmed conveners in Vic, NSW, QLD and should be able to confirm WA and SA in the next day or so. Responses have been coming in during the weekend. Looks like we may have struck a chord.

Cheers
g.