[AusNOG] Soul Patts chief takes aim at TPG founder Michael Malone | The Australian

Peter Lawler ausnog at bleeter.id.au
Fri Mar 27 15:33:34 EST 2015

On 27/03/15 12:51, Noel Butler wrote:

> On 27/03/2015 08:56, Peter Lawler wrote:
>
>> Some light relief
>>
>> https://twitter.com/mmalone26/status/581226653868638208 [1]
>>
>> "Yay I founded TPG in my spare time."
>>
>> http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/companies/soul-patts-chief-takes-aim-at-tpg-founder-michael-malone/story-fn91v9q3-1227280368484 [2]

> I wish ppl would STOP sending links to paywalls on this list..
>
> Hey David, you awake? maybe we need a change to the charter :)

My bad, I shouldn't have assumed that 'everybody' knew that those who
don't want to pay someone for their work @ The Oz one just needed to set
their referrer header to news.google.com

Anyways, it's not as if the 'story' itself isn't contained in the URL I
posted anyway, with a bit of the story text available when looking at
the tweet I posted.

P.