[AusNOG] Soul Patts chief takes aim at TPG founder Michael Malone | The Australian

Ben Grubb bgrubb at smh.com.au
Fri Mar 27 12:55:15 EST 2015

And if that doesn't work, going to the twitter post and clicking the link
should work.

On 27 March 2015 at 12:53, Ben Grubb <bgrubb at smh.com.au> wrote:

> This link should work
>
> https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theaustralian.com.au%2Fnational-affairs%2Fmalcolm-turnbull-targets-net-pirates-in-new-bill%2Fstory-fn59niix-1227280265638&ei=AaIUVduEM8fBmAWyroHQDQ&usg=AFQjCNGwgd2Mlqh5Vxl8-jBH-7qnppSEhA&sig2=bk0ZksZpsRJqep9KYl065Q
>
> Yay for porous paywalls
>
> On 27 March 2015 at 12:51, Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:
>
>> On 27/03/2015 08:56, Peter Lawler wrote:
>>
>> Some light relief
>>
>> https://twitter.com/mmalone26/status/581226653868638208
>>
>> "Yay I founded TPG in my spare time."
>>

>> http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/companies/soul-patts-chief-takes-aim-at-tpg-founder-michael-malone/story-fn91v9q3-1227280368484
>>

>> I wish ppl would STOP sending links to paywalls on this list..
>>
>> Hey David, you awake? maybe we need a change to the charter :)

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files
is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or
any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No
part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the
written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in
error please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone
and delete all copies. Fairfax Media does not guarantee the accuracy or
completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files.
Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax Media does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached
files.