[AusNOG] IPv6

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Fri Mar 27 11:04:11 EST 2015

I realised there was an opportunity for a nice 128 reference... but only
about 10 seconds after sending that :-(

After reading the hilarity of the previous posters statement, I was more
thinking "every particle of my being agrees with this statement right now"
rather than just macro level +1/"me too"