[AusNOG] Metadata defined in the bill

Geordie Guy elomis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 21:19:38 EST 2015

Network operators who are more politically engaged repeatedly implored the
list to coordinate to oppose this for a range of reasons including the
ambiguity of the requirements.  The community on a whole did precisely
nothing.

By doing that, everyone signed up to a career of sending purchase orders to
NetApp and EMC to store whatever the law enforcement and national security
orgs deem interesting, and hand it over to whoever the AG deems at any
given time might be curious.

Fat lady sang. You're asking where the seat number on your ticket is.

Now. How about that copyright infringement legislation?