[AusNOG] (Meta)data retention...

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Thu Mar 26 19:55:20 EST 2015

It's all a bit irreverent. The bill passed the senate about 30 minutes
ago is now law.

The question now is what do we need to do to comply. I hope that people
like Comm's alliance will do the legal work for us so we dont have to
all do the leg work. I think for us the biggest cost is going to be
working out what we need to do.

Also would be good to see what the process is for claiming compensation.
Also who will be doing the communications with the industry. Will it be
the ACMA or the Attorney  general's department.

Matt.