[AusNOG] Eduroam access (but not from Aarnet)

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Tue Mar 24 12:02:48 EST 2015

Thanks all. Enough of an answer for now to respond back to the client.
Andrew

Sent from my mobile device

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 5:53 PM -0700, "Beeson, Ayden" <ABeeson at csu.edu.au> wrote:

OK I have checked, it should be fine, however there might be a requirement to be an “educational provider of some sort”

I’d check with eduroam support directly but federation from off-net should be fine.

Thanks,

Ayden Beeson