[AusNOG] Yay, internet censorship legislation this week too.

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Tue Mar 17 16:17:57 EST 2015

On 17/03/2015 3:53 PM, Mark Newton wrote:
> Hey, yo!
>
> http://www.itnews.com.au/News/401763,brandis-to-introduce-site-blocking-legislation-this-week.aspx
>
> You folks must have had loads of practice at teaming up to eviscerate stupid
> government policies by now, what with all the stuff that’s going on lately.
>
> So this one should be an absolute push-over. No probs, right?
I'm really looking forward to reading the razer-sharp analysis, legal and policy
arguments in letters to parliament, research papers, briefings to journalists and
general activism from the we're-not-CommsAlliance Alliance industry body that will
need to be prepared, proofed, agreed and released by tomorrow night.
I really hope none of you have busy day-jobs, 'cause the next 36-48 hours should be
brutal.

Paul.