[AusNOG] CA Data Retention costs letter to Ministers

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Tue Mar 17 00:02:27 EST 2015

Exactly. And since when a government changes, the security agencies don't,
they can scare any and every potential leader into 'what could be'.

Personally, I think they know the meta data collection will be useless...

This is just the first phase of their plans... I am wondering what they've
got planned next.  Will they follow the UK in trying to ban encryption and
VPN's?

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy