[AusNOG] CA Data Retention costs letter to Ministers

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Mon Mar 16 18:54:26 EST 2015

On 16/03/2015 5:09 PM, Noel Butler wrote:

> If its the same letter I've read, then yes it does, the only concern outlined is
> costs, not any argument against the Bill itself.

And do you really think that other concerns haven't been communicated over the past
few months?

Thanks for all those that were able to support the letter
(http://www.smh.com.au/cqstatic/1m08mi/Data_retention_letter.pdf), and also to all
those that wanted to but weren't able to get back before the tight deadline.

> The final letter is attached - we did manage to get some AUSNOGGERs on board ,which
> was good
>
> Happy to keep you in the loop on the next chapters of this mess if you would like.
>

> Regards
>
> *John Stanton*
> *CEO* | Communications Alliance Ltd | Level 12/75 Miller St | North Sydney NSW 2060
> P: 02 9959 9130   M: 0434 318 777 | stanton at commsalliance.com.au
> <mailto:stanton at commsalliance.com.au>| www.commsalliance.com.au
> <http://www.commsalliance.com.au/>

Paul.