[AusNOG] TPG acquires iiNet

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Fri Mar 13 13:26:31 EST 2015

Problem isn't Vodafone Int... it is the half owner of Vodafone.au which is
Hutchison... which is why the company is actually called 'Vodafone
Hutchison Australia Pty Limited. ABN 76 096 304 620"

I don't think Hutch has much of an appetite after the massive losses and
rebuild.  Voda Int would have to buy out Hutch first before it could get
look at acquisition I think.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy