[AusNOG] JOB: Network Engineer/F5 Engineer/Application Delivery Engineer

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Thu Mar 12 17:27:33 EST 2015

skills/experience/knowledge from Layer 1 up to Layer 7, specifically with
F5 Networks product experience, yet who can interact with customers.

If interested make sure you read the "How To Apply" section at the bottom
of the advert here,

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/50763157

Reply direct to me if you're not on LinkedIn and would like to apply
without having to sign up. Make sure the reply is off list.

-Colin

Colin Stubbs | Technical Director | Equate Technologies
Level 27, Santos Place, 32 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
T: +61 7 3181 5558 | M: +61 488 000 977
E: colin.stubbs @ equatetechnologies . com . au