[AusNOG] LSS ADSL vs ULL ADSL - which is more reliable?

Paul Julian paul at oxygennetworks.com.au
Mon Mar 9 10:50:12 EST 2015

Hi Radek, I hear what you are saying about ULL services, but when they are broken they seem to take longer to get fixed from what we have seen, and the techs seem to try and close the fault off quickly without thorough testing.

I also hear what you are saying about the LSS and trying to get the customer to log the fault on the line to fix your ADSL, we now provide the PSTN line as well in many cases, as we only do business services that's easier of course, but it makes dealing with issues a lot easier too because you have control over both pieces of the puzzle.

Just my thoughts.

Regards
Paul