[AusNOG] AAPT congestion for ACT Access Tails

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Fri Mar 6 23:38:57 EST 2015

Ben,

It sounds like congestion on your providers AGVC, it turns out this issue is isolated to some iiNET tails in the ACT and being investigated.

Thanks again to everyone.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://simtronic.com.au
Phone: 1300 592 330
Fax: (02) 4749 4950

On 6 Mar 2015, at 23:12, Ben Cooper <ben at zeno.io<mailto:ben at zeno.io>> wrote:

We are seeing loss in NSW and QLD at peak.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Anthony Bortolotto <a.bortolotto at infinite.net.au<mailto:a.bortolotto at infinite.net.au>> wrote:
>From the limited customer set I could test that have with their firewalls allowing ICMP, we aren’t seeing any packet loss on our AAPT based tails.

Is it a particular location?