[AusNOG] Top-posting.

CAS Support support at cbl.com.au
Fri Mar 6 16:41:42 EST 2015

Roland Dobbins wrote:
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

Yuo wuodl be srurpised jtsu hwo msseed up txet can be beofre it beocmes
icnopmrenehsible. The hmuan brnai is a wodrenful thnig.

I must admit though that I do sometimes yearn for the days when emails
were entirely text and all quoted text was preceded by a '>'. We had
standards in those days and most responsible developers abided by them.
And then along came Microsoft and the rest is history...

--

Regards,

Gary