[AusNOG] Welcome to Metadata Retention

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Mon Mar 2 08:47:56 EST 2015

I know it covers me without any hesitation unfortunately so I’ve come to grips with the fact I just need to suck it up.  Storage is cheap, mirror ports are easy to implement and we’re small enough at the moment that it’s not going to cause me any major pain and we’ll likely never be asked for the data…